NUVALOY® pipe is specifically designed for all abrasive ash handling applications. NUVALOY is available in two grades; NUVALOY is an alloyed, centrifugally cast ductile iron pipe available in NUVALOY I (285-340 BHN) or NUVALOY II (475-550 BHN).
- Chrome-Iron alloy for improved abrasion resistance
- NUVALOY I 285 -340 BHN standard for most applications
- NUVALOY II 475-550 BHN for enhanced wear life
- Plain End Pipe for easy installation
- Centrifugally cast for uniform wall thickness and mass density
- Pipe range from 4" to 14" ID
- Abrasion resistant for a variety of ash handling applications
- Customer has the ability to order standard or custom lengths
How wear resistant is NUVALOY? [+]
NUVALOY has 3 times the wear resistance of mild steels.
What is the impact strength of NUVALOY? [+]
NUVALOY has an impact strength of 3 to 1 over gray cast iron.
What are the physical properties of NUVALOY? [+]
NUVALOY is a low chrome iron alloy.
Can you field cut NUVALOY pipe? [+]
Yes, NUVALOY can be cut in the field when following UCC standard guidelines. Please contact your local UCC Sales Representative for further information.
What is the standard length of NUVALOY Pipe? [+]
The standard length of NUVALOY Pipe is 18 feet.